COVID-19: PowerM Maroc Business Continuity Plan– Published 21 Mars 2020 – ID PM00021 – 05 min read
We realize that during this time of crisis, it’s critical that we make it possible for you to continue your operations and help you respond to the urgent demands that you may be facing.
PowerM’s leadership team is meeting continuously to assess and appropriately address the evolving crisis , to regulate our operations to maintain business continuity, and to support the safety and health of those impacted.
The following FAQ provides an organized collection of valuable information about our business continuity plan and PowerM measure to address the COVID-19 pandemic impact
Nous sommes conscients qu’en cette période de crise, il est essentiel de vous permettre de poursuivre vos opérations et de vous aider à répondre aux demandes urgentes auxquelles vous pourriez être confrontés.
L’équipe de direction de PowerM se réunit en permanence pour évaluer la crise et y faire face de manière appropriée, pour réglementer nos opérations afin de maintenir la continuité des activités et pour soutenir la sécurité et la santé des personnes touchées.
La FAQ suivante fournit une collection organisée d’informations précieuses sur notre plan de continuité des activités et les mesures entreprises par PowerM pour minimiser les impacts de la crise causée par la pandémie COVID-19.
.ندرك أنه خلال هذه الفترة من الأزمة ، من المهم أن نتيح لك مواصلة عملياتك ومساعدتك في الاستجابة للمطالب العاجلة التي قد تواجهها
يجتمع فريق قيادة باور ماروك باستمرار لتقييم ومعالجة الأزمة المتطورة بشكل مناسب ، وتنظيم عملياتنا للحفاظ على استمرارية العمل ، ودعم سلامة وصحة المتضررين
توفر الأسئلة الشائعة التالية مجموعة منظمة من المعلومات القيمة حول خطة استمرارية العمل وتدبير باور ماروك لمعالجة تأثير جائحة كوفيد ١٩
PowerM Business Continuity Plan FAQ
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus.
- Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness.
- The COVID-19 virus spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes, so it’s important that you also practice respiratory etiquette (for example, by coughing into a flexed elbow).
- Fever, tiredness, dry cough.
- Shortness of breath, aches and pains, sore throat
- Very few people will report diarrhoea, nausea or a runny nose. People with mild symptoms who are otherwise healthy should self-isolate and contact their medical provider or a COVID-19 information line for advice on testing and referral.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain at least 1 metre distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.
- We are using a collaboration hub, where our experts and customers come together, helping everyone get work done
- All our internal and customers facing apps are cloud native and hosted on two different regions
- For security measures, our stock of spare parts has been redeployed at two sites
- Critical incidents (production down and compromised security) will be handled immediately with on site presence
- PowerM’s employee geographic diversity provide inherent resilience to the continuity of our hardware and services across major cities of Morocco. We are committed to meeting all our agreements throughout this situation, so that your business can continue to operate as normal.
- PowerM authorised employees who can proceed an "on site support" according to an internal note PM-PRA-DOC-COM-INT.17.03.2020 with total compliance with Moroccan authorities recommandations.This note specify the customers name, adresses , datacenter GPS locations and authorized PowerM employee name including its CIN and CNSS numbers, duration and detailed explanation of the type of emergency addressed by an "on site presence obligation"
- PowerM workings contrats clauses
- "Cahiers des Clauses Administratives Générales des marchés publiques au Maroc" clauses
- Customers contracts clauses
- IBM and Dell Technologies NDA clauses
- Law No 09-08, dated February 18, 2009 relating to protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and its implementation Decree n° 2-09-165 of May 21, 2009
- General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
- Law project n°22.20 regarding the use of social networks in Morocco
- Morocco has been on lockdown since Tuesday, March 17th and during that time the rules on going out have been gradually tightened.
- The basic principle is that you can only leave your home for essential trips and if possible the trips must be done alone - the government wants as few people as possible out of their homes at any one time, to give the virus fewer chances to spread.
- Download the form here : http://covid19.interieur.gov.ma/assets/files/attestation_confinement_ar.pdf
- Citizens wishing to contribute can send the word “DON” (donation in French) to 1919.
- Each message sent to the number, available starting March 21 represents an MAD 10 donation ($1).
- In addition to SMS messages, citizens can contribute to the fund through a bank transfer to the account: RIB 001 810 00 780 002 011 062 02 21, open on the books of BANK AL-MAGHRIB / RABAT, in the name of the Ministerial Treasurer of the Ministry of Economy, Finance, and Administration Reform
- You can contribute using your credit card by following instructions on www.tgr.gov.ma
- PowerM has been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and continues to observe Health Morocco’s recommendations. Our first priority is the continued safety of our employees and our customers.
- Public health officials continue to advise that social distancing is the most effective strategy to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As such,PowerM office location (320 Boulevard Zerktouni Floor 6) is closed to all outside visitors including PMers until further notice.
- Should you need to contact us, please email email@example.com and one of our representatives will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
COVID-19 situation dashboard
Note: Sahara is part of Moroccan territory – الصحراء جزء من الأراضي المغربية – Le Sahara fait partie du territoire marocain
Working for home best practices
- World Health Organization (WHO) https://www.who.int/home
- Le ministère de la Santé du Maroc https://www.sante.gov.ma/
- Confédération Générale des Entreprises du Maroc http://www.cgem.ma
- Ministre Intérieur Maroc http://covid19.interieur.gov.ma