IBM LinuxONE: MBTF=decades, downtime=Zero
Unplanned Downtime in Minutes per Server, per Annum
(*) ITIC 2019 Global Server Hardware/Server OS Reliability Survey
LinuxONE : THE ONE
The Linux Monster= The best of Linux + The best of Enterprise Computing
- The IBM LinuxONE offers a highly secure, flexible, scalable, and reliable enterprise platform for hybrid cloud, data serving, and other mission-critical Linux workloads.
- LinuxONE servers offer the same inherit capabilities for IBM Z servers for organizations who want to run Linux in a scale-up architecture.It’s an enterprise server that is designed for large and complexe data serving and transactional applications.
- The IBM Secure Service Container (SSC) is a solution that hosts container-based applications for hybrid and private cloud workloads that uses LinuxONE’s EAL5+ certification for vertical isolation of workloads and achieves horizontal isolation that separates the running application from the underlying host environment.
- Extend DCAP (Data Centric Audit and Protection) by providing smart, secure data movement application transparent protection for data leaving LinuxONE.
- IBM Data Privacy Passports, provides transparent, end-to-end, data-level protection and privacy.
- IBM Secure Boot for Linux : a complete chain of trust from trusted power-on to a started boot loader.
- Overcomes VM/server scale-out strategy by providing the ability to physically install 190 processors and up to 40 TB of addressable memory in a single-server footprint.
- Provides Secure Service Containers: a new, specialized type of partition that provides for the highly secure, fast deployment, and management of approved, pre-packaged applications, such as blockchain in an appliance model of deployment (isolation based on EAL5+ level of protection)
- Improved Pause-Less Garbage Collection for response time sensitive applications
- Industry-leading secure Java performance via TLS (2-3x faster than x86)
- Provides up to 2 x better throughput per core processing business rules than x86
- Provides up to 100 x better average compression throughput than x86
- All of the top 10 DBMSs that run on Linux can run on LinuxONE
- LinuxONE provides the highest level of protection for DbaaS in the industry
- Extreme performance: Process up to billions transactions per day with Node.js and MongoDB on a single LinuxONE system, Start with as few as 1 core and grow to the equivalent of over 2,000 x86 cores in a single LinuxONE system
- The enterprise-grade Linux on LinuxONE solution is designed to add value to Oracle Database solutions
Design, install, configure, admin, Migrate and troubleshoot
Move All of your workload to the Linux monster
2000… Linux on Z for mission critical systems
2010…. Linux for Z for Java workloads
2020… LinuxONE for microservices and analytics
LinuxONE- The world’s most powerful transaction engine
PowerM ExaaS IBM LinuxONE
Take this five-minute assessment to see how we can help you to unlock value of IBM LinuxONE for your hybrid multicloud strategy
Accept the consent statement
Please accept the personal information consent statement
- ExaaS LinuxONE
PowerM ExaaS IBM LinuxONE Assessment
Get the security and reliability necessary for an effective hybrid multicloud strategy with IBM LinuxONE. PowerM ExaaS-LinuxONE provide a full spectrum of online and onsite professional services that will help you to take advantage of IBM LinuxONE for your hybrid multicloud strategy and suggest ways you can cut costs, speed time to market and create new business models.
Select Guest/Host operating system
High Level Design and configurations
Select all options that applies
Migration from x86 to LinuxONE
Power Maroc is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Visitors may access the PowerM website while remaining anonymous and without revealing any personal information . In order to provide a professional and effective service we need to keep a record of personal information. This is information such as your name , your email and contact details. All personal information is treated as private and confidential by all PowerM staff.It is recorded on a database and/or in a paper file. You have the right to see any information that we hold about you, and to have your details removed. As a PowerM website user or registrant, you are always entitled to ask any questions about this Privacy Notice by contacting : [email protected] (*) I have read and understood the information above, and I give my consent for Power Maroc to hold personal information about me.