IBM Power: Rated 1st in OS reliability by ITIC
Unplanned Downtime in Minutes per Server, per Annum
(*) ITIC 2019 Global Server Hardware/Server OS Reliability Survey
IBM Power 9: AI, analytics and hybrid cloud support
- Infrastructure for the AI era: a new breed of servers to enable cutting-edge AI innovation and IT dependability.
- Watson Machine Learning Accelerator : An enterprise-ready deep learning ecosystem for your machine learning and AI applications.
- Elite compute performance: the POWER9 processor fully exploits the capabilities of its GPU accelerators, at 4x the bandwidth of POWER8.
- IBM AIX : The future of UNIX in an enterprise open standards-based UNIX operating system for the Power Systems architecture.
- IBM i is a platform for innovators, by innovators. Continuous availability, latest security features, and easy integration with IoT, AI and Watson provide you with the insights that are integral to your organization.
- Linux on Power Systems: An industry-standard open operating system with faster processing speed, bandwidth and inherent security.
- Accelerated servers: build an AI foundation for speed and scale with the premier, built-in GPU acceleration platform for faster time to AI and HPC applications.
- Enterprise servers: highly secure and automated servers, designed with OpenStack-based cloud management, provide flexibility during the transition to cloud infrastructure.
- Scale-out servers :future-forward, flexible, cloud-ready servers with built-in PowerVM virtualization for deploying the right scale-out cloud option for your needs.
Design, install, configure, admin, Migrate and troubleshoot
Move All of your workload to most reliable server in the world
1990… Power beat chess grandmaster Kasparov
2000…. Empowering the RS/6000 and AS/400
2010… the de-facto standard for mission critical apps
2020….the de-facto standard for AI and hybrid cloud
IBM Power- fueling the most powerful computers on the planet: Summit and Sierra
IBM Power : the de-facto standard for SAP,SAS, Database , HPC, Hybrid cloud and AI workloads
PowerM ExaaS IBM Power
Take this five-minute assessment to see how we can help you to unlock value of IBM Power Systems for your hybrid multicloud strategy
Accept the consent statement
Please accept the personal information consent statement
- ExaaS Power
PowerM ExaaS IBM Power Assessment
Get the security and reliability necessary for an effective hybrid multicloud strategy with IBM Power Systems. PowerM ExaaS-Power provide a full spectrum of online and onsite professional services that will help you to take advantage of IBM Power Systems for your hybrid multicloud strategy and suggest ways you can cut costs, speed time to market and create new business models.
High Level Design and configurations
Select all options that applies
Describe migration motivation
Troubleshooting and Support
Select the issues (select all that applies)
Upload Log files and configurations files
Max. size: 512.0 MB
Power Maroc is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Visitors may access the PowerM website while remaining anonymous and without revealing any personal information . In order to provide a professional and effective service we need to keep a record of personal information. This is information such as your name , your email and contact details. All personal information is treated as private and confidential by all PowerM staff.It is recorded on a database and/or in a paper file. You have the right to see any information that we hold about you, and to have your details removed. As a PowerM website user or registrant, you are always entitled to ask any questions about this Privacy Notice by contacting : firstname.lastname@example.org (*) I have read and understood the information above, and I give my consent for Power Maroc to hold personal information about me.