Business continuity designed to : Strengthen business-continuity planning for reliability
COVID19 crisis challenges existing business continuity methods in a new environment marked by remote working and delivery disruptions, where focusing on processes and resources alone will not suffice.
Business Continuity Services
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP)/Business Continuity Management (BCM) diagnostics
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Emergency Recovery strategy/plan
- Maintenance (BCP/ BCM continuous improvement)
- Pandemic Preparedness
- Daily remote backups with replication to IBM Cloud
- Express assessment of the level of readiness and response
- Flexible scaling of capacity on IBM Cloud Object Storage
- PowerM data-protection experts to configure and manage backup operations remotely
- Additional compute capacity
- Dynamically-activated processor cores or memory units
- Reduced costs; pay only for days units are active
- Rapid ordering and provisioning
Paradigm Shift : Clients worldwide have many of the same concerns
How do I quickly plan and deploy work-from-home options, virtual offices and the required infrastructure?
I need help updating our contingency plan, supporting clients and employees and mitigating the impact of the pandemic !
Many of my IT staff are unavailable. As a result, part of my core IT infrastructure is unattended and vulnerable !
How do I maintain the continuity of business operations, protect critical data and assets and effectively respond to opportunistic threats?
Paradigm Shift : Archiving on Cloud is the de-facto standard
Data available when and where you need it !
Protect physical, virtual or cloud-based source machines by replicating them into a disaster Networking options recovery site in any IBM Cloud region.
Use IBM Cloud Object Storage as primary backup target.Data is automatically stored across multi- region zones or cross region for availability and resiliency.
Scalability: Capacity on demand
Quickly spin-up machines for your periodic disaster-recovery drills, without disrupting your source environment.
IBM Business continuity services
ENHANCE IT RESILIENCY AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY