IBM DB2 Transform and modernize your business with the leader in AI-driven data management solution
IBM DB2 11.5.4 : New features
- ML based query optimizer continuously learns from historical queries and may results in improved real time execution strategies.
- With parallelism, Federation will be enabled on all active nodes , making the fetching of data faster- query execution time can speed up by 4x
- Data analysts will now be able to work with both columnar and row organized tables and larger geometry giving them performance and usability enhancement.
- Application developers will be able to use latest version of their favorite programming language & IDE to build secured modern apps.
- Build and maintain apps easily, not worry about the deployment specifics or scalability. Flexibility in using technologies
- Bring data wrangling operations and machine learning algorithms close to the data, instead of importing large quantities of data to the application for these operations
- Automated resource tuning for workloads to maximize performance on hardware, thereby saving time and effort on optimization
- The fragmented regions within a table will be moved and tightly packed together, so that the current section can be reclaimed. This will eliminate the * 2x-4x performance degradation on queries
- System administrators can now deploy automated DB2 HADR on RHEL 8 and public cloud to achieve maximum availability for cluster services by detecting and recovering from node- and resource-level failures
- Customers can now deploy pureScale on Power 9 Systems on AIX , and get High Availability
- System administrators can lock down a query plan at a release level, and eliminate the 2-3 hours it takes them to rewrite query plans after an upgrade
- Activate the database faster with large buffer pools to increase the overall availability and performance
- Reduces the likelihood of hitting transaction log full conditions caused by few long running, low volume transactions and is beneficial for crash restart
PowerM ExaaS : We can help you trade up to the Cloud Pak for Data
IBM DB2 10.1 End of Extended Support :
IBM DB2 9.7 End of Extended Support :
From 9.7 to 11.5
Design, install, configure, admin, Migrate and troubleshoot
Move to IBM Cloud Pak for data
PowerM ExaaS IBM DB2
Take this five-minute assessment to see how we can help you to transform and modernize your business with the leader in AI-driven data management solutions
Accept the consent statement
Please accept the personal information consent statement
- ExaaS DB2
PowerM ExaaS DB2 Assessment
IBM DB2 is a family of hybrid data management products offering a complete suite of AI-empowered capabilities designed to help you manage both structured and unstructured data on premises as well as in private and public cloud environments. DB2 is built on an intelligent common SQL engine designed for scalability and flexibility. PowerM ExaaS-Cognos provide a full spectrum of online and onsite professional services that will help you to take advantage of enterprise-grade messaging solution and suggest ways you can cut costs, speed time to market and create new business models with the leader in AI-driven data management solutions.
Select DB2 Edition
Select DB2 Version
Select Guest/Host operating system
High Level Design and configurations
Select all options that applies
Describe migration motivation
Troubleshooting and Support
Select the issues (select all that applies)
Upload Log files and configurations files
Can we have a secure remote access ?
When do you want us to contact you?
Power Maroc is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Visitors may access the PowerM website while remaining anonymous and without revealing any personal information . In order to provide a professional and effective service we need to keep a record of personal information. This is information such as your name , your email and contact details. All personal information is treated as private and confidential by all PowerM staff.It is recorded on a database and/or in a paper file. You have the right to see any information that we hold about you, and to have your details removed. As a PowerM website user or registrant, you are always entitled to ask any questions about this Privacy Notice by contacting : email@example.com (*) I have read and understood the information above, and I give my consent for Power Maroc to hold personal information about me.
IBM Cloud Pak for Data: The Platform for Enterprise Insights – Accelerating the Journey to AI
No amount of AI algorithmic sophistication will overcome a lack of data [architecture]… bad data is simply paralyzing- MIT Sloan
Collect and access data of any type, regardless of where it resides.
Find, integrate, transform and govern data to drive insights while mitigating compliance risks.
Descriptive, predictive, prescriptive: to understand the current, predict the future and change outcomes