What are the main concerns related to Storage that impact your organization?
- Worried about hacking and all the potential problems that would cause
- It cost a lot to upgrade storage servers and software
- Sometime we run out of storage capacity so this is a big pain point
Spectrum Control and Storage Insights : monitoring, automation and analytics capabilities in multi-vendor storage environments
- Monitor all Storage Systems from across multiple datacenters from a single pane of glass.
- Improve the health of your Infrastructure with predictive alerts that include guidance to mitigate risks.
- Quickly find and fix issues with visual pointers to Systems that require immediate attention.
- Automatically send capacity and performance reports to multiple stakeholders at any frequency you choose
- IBM is now part of your operational team, maintaining Storage Insights on your behalf 24x7
- Gain views of your storage environment including by application, department, server and site.
- Use a single control point to monitor all types of storage such as Flash, SAN, software-defined, file, object, server, and cloud storage managed by IBM Spectrum Virtualize for Public Cloud.
- Monitor storage systems, ports, switches, SAN fabric and other devices. Create custom reports and have them delivered automatically on schedule.
- Offered as on-premises software or as a cloud service.
- The cloud option enables monitoring and analytics from the secure IBM cloud, with a simplified subscription plan.
- On-premises solutions include standard and advanced editions, available with capacity or per-enclosure license options.
- The advanced edition includes base features plus tiered storage analytics, self-service provisioning, chargeback and snapshot management.
- IBM Spectrum Control provides device-level, integrated storage infrastructure management capabilities for managing both IBM and non-IBM storage systems. Agent and agentless options are available.
- Heterogeneous storage support is offered via the Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) Storage Management Initiative Specification (SMI-S) standard.
- Management capabilities include operational control and provisioning of heterogeneous storage platforms, including storage systems from EMC, NetApp, Hitachi, Oracle and HP.
- IBM Spectrum Control also enables performance management at the port and switch levels for platforms from Brocade Communications and Cisco Systems.
PowerM ExaaS : Typical pain points addressed by Spectrum Control and Storage Insights
- Monitoring devices from multiple elemental managers
- Reacting to storage issues after an application has already been impacted
- Finding, wrapping and transmitting log diagnostic packages to my support team
- Reporting on Storage capacity and performance across the infrastructure
- Managing and upgrading operational monitoring software
- Scouring online documentation to determine best practice
Every morning I check to see who is complaining and what applications are down. – Walid, Storage Administrator
- Lower the operational expense
- Minimize business / application impacts
- Monitor more capacity with fewer administrators
- Employ lower skilled / lower wage administrators
- No acceptable downtime
- Software Defined Storage related expertise is in high demand and is hard to acquire
- Time to market in hours
Always ON, more with less – Mehdi, Operation Manager
IBM Spectrum control
From 5.2.8 to 5.3.6
Design, install, configure, admin, Migrate and troubleshoot
Trade up to ibm spectrum storage suite
PowerM ExaaS Spectrum Control and Storage Insights
Take this five-minute assessment to see how we can help you to unlock value of IBM Spectrum Control and Storage Insights
Accept the consent statement
Please accept the personal information consent statement
- ExaaS SC
PowerM ExaaS Spectrum Control and Storage Insights Assessment
IBM Spectrum Control provides monitoring, automation and analytics for multiple-vendor storage environments. The comprehensive solution enables you to manage storage systems, software-defined storage, storage-area network (SAN) fabrics, devices, and even cloud storage. PowerM ExaaS-SC provide a full spectrum of online and onsite professional services that will help you to take advantage of modern capabilities, such as the single management platform, the alerts and problem resolution features, the storage automation and advanced analytics
Select Spectrum Control Edition
Select Spectrum Control Version
High Level Design ,HealthCheck, Installation and configuration
Select all options that applies
Total Managed Data
Number of site
Spectrum Control Migration
Select used features
Troubleshooting and Support
Select the issues (select all that applies)
Upload Log files and configurations files
Can we have a secure remote access ?
When do you want us to contact you?
Power Maroc is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Visitors may access the PowerM website while remaining anonymous and without revealing any personal information . In order to provide a professional and effective service we need to keep a record of personal information. This is information such as your name , your email and contact details. All personal information is treated as private and confidential by all PowerM staff.It is recorded on a database and/or in a paper file. You have the right to see any information that we hold about you, and to have your details removed. As a PowerM website user or registrant, you are always entitled to ask any questions about this Privacy Notice by contacting email@example.com or https://powerm.ma/3p/ (*) I have read and understood the information above, and I give my consent for Power Maroc to hold personal information about me.
IBM Spectrum Storage Suite: Key reasons for the trade-up and migrating using ExaaS
A single software license for all your changing software-defined storage needs
- From SAN storage to new storage-rich server infrastructure
- From block access to rapidly evolving file and object access
- For all your data: from traditional, big data and analytics, and cognitive workloads to recovery and archive copies
- For new clients, a cost-effective way to start their software-defined journey
- For clients already on their way, tremendous flexibility in expanding software-defined capability to more of their infrastructure
A certified team with a record of hundred of Spectrum Storage Suite related implementation and deployment (Protect, Protect Plus, Archive, Scale, Control, Virtualize,…)
The de-facto standard for Software Defined Storage